Works published in the year 1831.
Pages in category "1831 works"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- James Madison letter to James Robertson
- Journal of an Expedition under the direction of Ensign Dale, to the Eastward of the Darling Mountain, in August, 1831
- Journal of another Expedition to the Eastward of the Darling Range, under the direction of Ensign Dale; commenced on the 25th October, and concluded on the 7th November, 1830
- Report of an Excursion in a Whale Boat, from Six Miles to the Eastward of Ramé Point to Six Miles to the N.W. of Point d'Entrecasteaux, and from thence to the Murray River by Land
- Report of an excursion to the Northward from Augusta, by Mr J. G. Bussell, 1831
- Report of Captain Bannister's Journey in King George's Sound, over Land, Feb. 5th, 1831