California is a state spanning the southern half of the west coast of the contiguous United States. With a population of 37 million and an area of 410,000 km² (158,402 square miles), California is the largest U.S. state in population and the third largest in area.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "California"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- California AB 1493
- California Constitution
- California Proposition 187 (1994)
- California v. Ciraolo
- Celebrating the Community Alliance for Special Education's 30 Years of Fighting for Children with Disabilities
- Commending Fellow Congressman Chris Cox of California
- Commending the Work of the County of San Mateo's Blue Ribbon Task Force on Adult Health Coverage Expansion
- The Common Ground Squirrels of California
- Congratulating Representative Robert Badham
- In Celebration of San Mateo County's Participation in "Streets Alive"
- In Celebration of the Completion of the Bridges at Devil's Slide
- In Honor of the Amazing Bicycle Journey of Shawne Camp
- In Recognition of Dr. Harvey Kaplan of the San Mateo Medical Center
- In Recognition of Dr. James Meier of the San Mateo Medical Center
- In Recognition of Dr. Mark Highman of the San Mateo Medical Center
- In Recognition of Dr. Stan Rockman of the San Mateo Medical Center
- In Recognition of the Daly City Youth Health Center's 20th Anniversary
- In Recognition of the Town of Hillsborough, California
- In Support of the Bill of Rights for Children and Youth of San Mateo County
- Railroad accident report—Derailment of Southern Pacific Transportation Company freight train on May 12, 1989 and subsequent rupture of Calnev petroleum pipeline on May 25, 1989—San Bernardino, California
- Recognition of Outstanding Science Students
- Remarks in Recognition of the 30th Anniversary of CORA
- Remarks on the Nomination of Christopher Cox to be Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Remembering the Late Honorable Bob Badham
- Representative Jackie Speier Remarks to Congress (April 10, 2008)
- Resolution To Ban the use of Depleted Uranium