A category for documents which are not themselves necessarily of any literary, historical, biographical, or academic significance; but which do contain information which might be worth preserving, on various fields or activities.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Corporate, governmental, and public documents, such as notices, directives, findings.
- Memos, notes, postings, correspondence, which appear to contain useful data.
- Corporate and governmental advertisements and brochures.
- Internet postings, user newsgroup postings, emails, web forum posts (but only those which contain specific information).
- Reference documents, such as manuals, circulars, advisories.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Informational"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.