Dispatch for Agent Jaumotte
|←Documents Seized from the US Embassy in Tehran||Cover Considerations for Thomas L. Ahern
|Written by CIA Station Chief Thomas L. Ahern, this text gave details abut the "Jaumotte" cover to be used by CIA operative George O'Keefe.|
S E C R E T
Chief of Station, Tehran
C/NE; C/EZVIVID; COS, Germany; C/WOGAME; D/WOLOCK/GAD
TECHS LPGAMIN - Transmittal of Alias documentation for JAUMOTTE
REF: DIRECTOR 461951
WARNING NOTICE - SENSITIVE INTELLIGENCE SOURCES & METHODS INVOLVED
1. Forwarded USC/TNP and preceding this dispatch are the following backstopped FRG documents for JAUMOTTE in alias number 203472:
A. FRG passport number D1797931 issued in Hannover on 21 March 1973 and revalidated on 13 July 1979. Document is valid until 21 March 1983. Prior travel per ref request has been entered.
B. FRG internal driver's license number 9941/79 issued in Hannover on 16 July 1979 and valid indefinitely.
C. FRG International Driving Permit issued Hannover on 24 July 1979 and valid for one year.
2. A non-backstopped Hannover address is shown on the driver's license.
3. Forwarded as attachment number two, herewith is cachet kit containing inks, cachets, date chips and instructions. Please monitor Tehran entry and exit cachets and advise EZNOVA if ink color and/or dating system changes. (Germans may remain up to 3 months without visa, so JAUMOTTE must be stamped out within 3 months of his ostensible entry.)
4. These documents should be returned to EZNOVA when no longer needed. EZNOVA should be notified if for any reason they cannot be returned. Per DOI-F 240-10, any loss, theft or compromise (actual or presumed) should be reported to EZNOVA.
- 1 - One Envelope, USC/TNP & Preceding
- 2 - One Envelope, H/W
Alan J. WAGLUND
2 - COS, Tehran, w/att a/s
2 - C/NE, w/o att
2 - C/EZVIVID, w/o att
2 - COS, Germany, w/o att
2 - C/WOGAME, w/o att
2 - D/WOLOCK/GAD, w/o att
RVW6AUG99, DRV D9c.2.
6 AUGUST 1979