disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- Howard, Edward (1477?-1513), lord high admiral, 2nd son of Thomas Howard, earl of Surrey, and afterwards 2nd duke of Norfolk
- Howard, Edward (fl.1669), dramatist, 5th son of Thomas Howard, 1st earl of Berkshire, and brother of Sir Robert Howard (1626?-1698), published in 1668 `The Usurper,' a Tragedy
- Howard, Edward (d.1675), 1st Lord Howard of Escrick, 7th son of Thomas Howard (1561-1626), 1st earl of Suffolk
- Howard, Edward (d.1841), novelist, and editor, published `Rattlin the Reefer,' 1836
- Howard, Edward George Fitzalan (1818-1883), 1st Baron Howard of Glossop, 2nd son of Henry Charles, 13th duke of Norfolk