Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition/Lincoln
|←Linares||Encyclopædia Britannica, Ninth Edition
|See also Lincoln (disambiguation) on Wikipedia, and the disclaimer.|
In the 9th edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica, Lincoln may refer to:
- The county of Lincoln in England.
- The town of Lincoln in England.
- The town of Lincoln in Illinois, U.S.A.
- The town of Lincoln in Nebraska, U.S.A.
- Abraham Lincoln, a president of the United States.
- The town of Lincoln in South Australia.
- The town of Lincoln in Rhode Island, U.S.A.