Executive Order 11793
Executive Order 11793 of July 10, 1974
Designation of Certain Officers of the Department of Agriculture to Act as Secretary of Agriculture
Under and by virtue of the authority vested in me be section 3347 of title 5 and section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, and as President of the United States of America, it is hereby ordered as follows:
- In case of the absence, sickness, resignation, or death of the Secretary of Agriculture and the Under Secretary of Agriculture, an Assistant Secretary of Agriculture or the General Counsel of the Department of Agriculture, in such order as the Secretary of Agriculture may from time to time prescribe, shall act as Secretary of Agriculture. If no such order of succession is in effect at that time, they shall act as Secretary in the order in which they shall have taken office as Assistant Secretary or General Counsel.
- Executive Order No. 10481 of August 15, 1953, entitled "Designation of Certain Officers of the Department of Agriculture to Act as Secretary of Agriculture", is hereby revoked.
- Executive Order 10481, August 15, 1953
- Revoked by:
- Executive Order 11957, January 13, 1977
- See Related:
- Executive Order 7465, October 6, 1936;
- Executive Order 9967, June 12, 1948;
- Executive Order 13241, December 18, 2001;
- Executive Order 13261, March 19, 2002;
- Executive Order 13542, May 13, 2010
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|