Grand Trunk Railway Act, 1867
- 1. Short Title.
- 2. Interpretation clause.
- 3. Company may issue equipment mortgage bonds:, No. 2, to the amount of £500,000 Sterling.
- 4. Power to re-borrow money paid to redeem such bonds.
- 5. Power to convert equipment mortgage bonds No. 2, into equipment mortgage stock, No. 2.
- 6. Recital.
- 7. Recital.
- 8. Meetings under this Act.
- 9. Recital.
31 Victoria, c. 19 (Canada)
An Act to amend "The Grand Trunk Arrangements Act, 1862," and for other purposes
[Assented to 21st December, 1867.]
The word "Company" means the Grand Trunk Railway Company of Canada.
The words "Arrangements Act" mean The Grand Trunk Arrangements Act, 1862.
The words "Postal Bonds" mean the Postal and Military Service Bonds issued by the Company under the authority of the Arrangements Act;"The words "working expenses" mean working expenses as defined by the Arrangements Act.
This work is in the public domain worldwide because it was prepared or published by or under the direction or control of the Canadian Government or any government department prior to 1964
Copyright Act provides a reservation for Crown rights or privileges. Lack of modern case law on the subject makes it unclear whether perpetual prerogative rights over these documents still apply, or whether these rights have lapsed. Notwithstanding, these documents are reproducible under the terms of the Reproduction of Federal Law Order