|Green Tea (1872)
A novella first published in In a Glass Darkly, an 1872 collection of ghost stories.|
one or more chapters are available in a spoken word format.
- Prologue: Martin Hesselius, the German Physician
- Chapter I: Dr. Hesselius Relates How He Met the Rev. Mr. Jennings
- Chapter II: The Doctor Questions Lady Mary and She Answers
- Chapter III: Dr. Hesselius Picks Up Something in Latin Books
- Chapter IV: Four Eyes Were Reading the Passage
- Chapter V: Dr. Hesselius is Summoned to Richmond
- Chapter VI: How Mr. Jennings Met His Companion
- Chapter VII: The Journey—First Stage
- Chapter VIII: The Second Stage
- Chapter IX: The Third Stage
- Chapter X: Home
- Conclusion: A Word for Those Who Suffer
This work was published before January 1, 1923, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.