H.R. 3200/Division B/Title I/Subtitle D
- Part 1—Payment and Administration
- Sec. 1161. Phase-in of Payment Based On Fee-for-Service Costs.
- Sec. 1162. Quality Bonus Payments.
- Sec. 1163. Extension of Secretarial Coding Intensity Adjustment Authority.
- Sec. 1164. Simplification of Annual Beneficiary Election Periods.
- Sec. 1165. Extension of Reasonable Cost Contracts.
- Sec. 1166. Limitation of Waiver Authority for Employer Group Plans.
- Sec. 1167. Improving Risk Adjustment for Payments.
- Sec. 1168. Elimination of MA Regional Plan Stabilization Fund.
- Part 2—Beneficiary Protections and Anti-Fraud
- Sec. 1171. Limitation on Cost-Sharing for Individual Health Services.
- Sec. 1172. Continuous Open Enrollment for Enrollees in Plans with Enrollment Suspension.
- Sec. 1173. Information for Beneficiaries on MA Plan Administrative Costs.
- Sec. 1174. Strengthening Audit Authority.
- Sec. 1175. Authority to Deny Plan Bids.
- Part 3—Treatment of Special Needs Plans