H.R. 3962/Division A/Title V/Subtitle A
—Table of Contents
|Affordable Health Care for America Act
Division A − Affordable Health Care Choices
Title V − Amendments to Internal Revenue Code of 1986
Subtitle A − Provisions Relating to Health Care Reform
Other Revenue Provisions→
==SUBTITLE A — PROVISIONS RELATING TO HEALTH CARE REFORM==
- Part 1—Shared Responsibility
- Part 2—Credit for Small Business Employee Health Coverage Expenses
- Part 3—Limitations on Health Care Related Expenditures
- Sec. 531. Distributions for medicine qualified only if for prescribed drug or insulin.
- Sec. 532. Limitation on health flexible spending arrangements under cafeteria plans.
- Sec. 533. Increase in penalty for nonqualified distributions from health savings accounts.
- Sec. 534. Denial of deduction for federal subsidies for prescription drug plans which have been excluded from gross income.
- Part 4—Other Provisions to Carry Out Health Insurance Reform
- Sec. 541. Disclosures to carry out health insurance exchange subsidies.
- Sec. 542. Offering of exchange-participating health benefits plans through cafeteria plans.
- Sec. 543. Exclusion from gross income of payments made under reinsurance program for retirees.
- Sec. 544. CLASS program treated in same manner as long-term care insurance.
- Sec. 545. Exclusion from gross income for medical care provided for Indians.