Hockey: Canada's Royal Winter Game
|Hockey: Canada's Royal Winter Game (1899)
|The first book written about ice hockey.|
CANADA'S ROYAL WINTER GAME.
CONTAINING A SHORT HISTORY OF THE BIRTH AND
DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME, ITS RULES, HINTS ON
TRAINING, PRACTICE AND SCIENTIFIC PLAYS
SKETCHES AND PHOTOGRAPHS OF LEADING TEAMS
AND OPINIONS OF EXPERT PLAYERS.
By ARTHUR FARRELL
Shamrock Hockey Team, Montreal, Quebec.
C.R. CORNEIL, PRINTER
- List of Illustrations and Sketches of Teams.
- The Victorias of Montreal in 1881. (photograph)
- I. Dedication
- II. Introduction
- III. The Royal Game of Hockey
- Chapter I.
- Chapter II.
- Chapter III.
- The Victoria Hockey Club of Winnipeg. (photograph)
- Chapter IV.
- The Quebec Hockey Club of Quebec. (photograph)
- The Ottawa, Jr. Hockey Club of Ottawa. (photograph)
- The Ottawa Hockey Club of Ottawa. (photograph)
- The Queen's College Hockey Club of Kingston. (photograph)
- The Wanderers Hockey Club of Halifax. (photograph)
- The Toronto Varsity Hockey Club of Toronto. (photograph)
- Chapter V.
According to Canadian copyright law, all private copyrights expire fifty years after the year marking the death of the author. Government works are held under Crown copyright which expires fifty years after publication.
This work was published before January 1, 1923, and is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.