Indian Currency and Finance
|Indian Currency and Finance (1913)
- Chapter I: The Present Position of the Rupee
- Chapter II: The Gold-Exchange Standard
- Chapter III: Paper Currency
- Chapter IV: The Present Position of Gold in India and Proposals for a Gold Currency
- Chapter V: Council Bills and Remittance
- Chapter VI: The Secretary of State's Reserves and the Cash Balances
- Chapter VII: Indian Banking
- Chapter VIII: The Indian Rate of Discount
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.