Information Releasable Under The Freedom Of Information Act - J. E. Ray
|Information Releasable Under The Freedom Of Information Act - J. E. Ray|
INFORMATION RELEASABLE UNDER THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT
- James Edwin Ray
Branch of Service and Serial/Service Number(s)
- United States Air Force
Dates of Service
- April 20, 1964 to December 30, 1990
Source of Commission
Promotion Sequence Number
Assignments and Geographical Locations
- For service from 1964 through 12/3/1973 see attached sheet. Holloman AFB NM 465th Training Squadron 13/4/1973 to 5/26/1976, Air Com/Staff College Maxwell AFB AL. 5/27/1976 to 6/3/1977, 339th Fighter Squadron 6/4/1977 to 12/31/1977, 347th Ftr Wing 1/1/1978 Moody AFB GA to 1/27/1982, HQ USAF Washington D.C. 1/28/1982 to 4/3/1987, Attache Rome Italy 4/4/1987 to 4/4/1989, 3300 Tech Training Wing Keesler AFB MS, 4/5/1989 to 12/31/1990.
- Fighter Pilot, Staff Officer, Air Operations Officer.
- DECORATIONS CONT: National Security Merit ROK, Defense Meritorious Svc Mdl, Meritorious Svc Med, Ligion of Merit w/1 dev, Exp Pistol/Rifle Rbn.
Decorations and Awards
- AF Longevity Svc Awd w/5 dev, National Defense Svc Mdl, AF Overseas Svc Long Tour Rbn, AF Overseas Svc Short Tour Rbn w/6 dev, Prisoner of War Mdl, AF Tng Rbn, Vietnam Svc Mdl w/8 dev, AF Outstanding Unit Awd w/1 dev, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross w/1 dev, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Mdl, Silver Star, Bronze Star w/1 dev, Purple Heart w/1 dev, Air Mdl, CONT ABOVE:
Transcript of Court-Martial Trial
- None Shown
Place of Entry
Place of Separation
- Keesler AFB, MS.