Leo J. Ryan Memorial Federal Archives and Records Center
to designate the Federal Archives and Records Center in San Bruno, California as the "Leo J. Ryan Memorial Federal Archives and Records Center."
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
That the Federal Archives and Records Center located at 1000 Commodore Drive in San Bruno, California, is designated as the "Leo J. Ryan Memorial Federal Archives and Records Center." Any reference in a law, map, regulation, document, record or other paper of the United States to that building shall be deemed to be a reference to the "Leo J. Ryan Memorial Federal Archives and Records Center."
- Approved October 30, 1984.
- PL 98-580, 1984, H.R. 4473
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD:
- Vol. 129 (1983):
- Nov. 18, considered and passed House.
- Vol. 130 (1984):
- Oct. 10, considered and passed Senate.
- Statement on Signing the Bill Authorizing a Congressional Gold Medal Honoring the Late Representative Leo J. Ryan
- Congressman Tom Lantos' Remarks on the 25th Anniversary of the Tragedy at Jonestown and the Death of Congressman Leo Ryan
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|