| Works entitled
|disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.This is a |
- Lines (1848), a poem by Anne Lynch Botta.
- Lines (1797), a poem by William Wordsworth. ("Nay, Traveller! rest. This lonely Yew-tree stands…")
- Lines, a poem by William Wordsworth. ("Loud is the Vale! the Voice is up…")
- Lines (1817), a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley ("That time is dead for ever, child…").
- Lines (1824), a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley ("Far, far away, O ye…").
- Lines, poems by George Gordon Byron
- Lines (1849), a poem by James Russell Lowell
- Lines, a poem by Epes Sargent
- Lines, poems by Emily Brontë