M. K. Gandhi: Indian Patriot in South Africa
|M. K. Gandhi: Indian Patriot in South Africa (1909)
|1909. See also the index.|
M. K. GANDHI:
INDIAN PATRIOT IN SOUTH AFRICA
With an introduction by
G.C.S.I., G.C.I.E., etc., etc.
KHIL BHARAT SARVA SEVA SANGH PRAKASHAN
RAJGHAT, VARANASI (U.P.)
"I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could. In doing so I have sometimes erred and learnt by my errors. Life and its problems have thus become to me so many experiments in the practice of truth and non-violence."
'HARIJAN' , 28-3-36. M. K. Gandhi.
- Chapter 1. The Batteries on the Reef
- Chapter 2. The Man Himself
- Chapter 3. A Compact
- Chapter 4. The White City
- Chapter 5. His Parents
- Chapter 6. Early Days
- Chapter 7. Changes
- Chapter 8. Life in London
- Chapter 9. Life in London (2)
- Chapter 10. Disillusioned
- Chapter 11. The Awakening of Natal
- Chapter 12. A Stormy Experience
- Chapter 13. On the Battlefield
- Chapter 14. The Heart of the Trouble
- Chapter 15. Plague Days
- Chapter 16. A Dreamer of Dreams
- Chapter 17. The Zulu Rebellion
- Chapter 18. The Great Struggle
- Chapter 19. The Other Side
- Chapter 20. Passive Resistance
- Chapter 21. Religious Views
- Chapter 22. Postscript
- Appendix: The Author: A Life Sketch
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1913, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 99 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.