Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008/Title I/Subtitle A
| ←TITLE I
—Table of Contents
| Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008
Title I - Medicare
Subtitle A - Beneficiary Improvements
| SUBTITLE B—|
Provisions Relating to PART A→
- Part I—Prevention, Mental Health, and Marketing
- Sec. 101. Improvements to Coverage of Preventive Services.
- Sec. 102. Elimination of Discriminatory Copayment Rates for Medicare Outpatient Psychiatric Services.
- Sec. 103. Prohibitions and Limitations on Certain Sales and Marketing Activities Under Medicare Advantage Plans and Prescription Drug Plans.
- Part II—Income Programs
- Sec. 111. Extension of Qualifying Individual (QI) Program.
- Sec. 112. Application of Full LIS Subsidy Assets Test Under Medicare Savings Program.
- Sec. 113. Eliminating Barriers to Enrollment.
- Sec. 114. Elimination of Medicare PART D Late Enrollment Penalties Paid by Subsidy Eligible Individuals.
- Sec. 115. Eliminating Application of Estate Recovery.
- Sec. 116. Exemptions From Income and Resources for Determination of Eligibility for Low-Income Subsidy.
- Sec. 117. Judicial Review of Decisions of the Commissioner of Social Security Under the Medicare PART D Low-Income Subsidy Program.