Miscellaneous Papers on Mechanical Subjects
|Miscellaneous Papers on Mechanical Subjects (1858)
JOSEPH WHITWORTH, F.R.S.
LONGMAN, BROWN, GREEN, LONGMANS, AND ROBERTS.
MANCHESTER : J. AND J. THOMSON.
PRINTED BY HARRISON AND SONS,
ST. MARTIN’S LANE.
Table of Contents
- A Paper on Plane Metallic Surfaces or True Planes
- A Paper on an Uniform System of Screw Threads, read at the Institution of Civil Engineers, in 1841
- Address delivered to the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Glasgow, 1856
- A Paper on Standard Decimal Measures of Length, read at the Meeting of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Manchester, 1857
- Rifled Fire-arms
- Appendix—New York Industrial Exhibition, 1853: Official Report
|This work published before January 1, 1923 is in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago.|