Moral Code of the Builder of Communism
|Moral Code of the Builder of Communism
- Devotion to the cause of Communism, love of the socialist Motherland and of the socialist countries.
- Conscientious labor for the good of society: he who does not work, neither shall he eat.
- Concern on the part of everyone for the preservation and growth of public property.
- High sense of public duty; intolerance of actions harmful to the public interest.
- Collectivism and comradely mutual assistance: one for all and all for one.
- Humane relations and mutual respect between individuals: man is to man a friend, a comrade, and a brother.
- Honesty and truthfulness, moral purity, unpretentiousness and modesty in social and private life.
- Mutual respect in the family, concern for the upbringing of children.
- Irreconcilability towards injustice, parasitism, dishonesty, careerism, and profiteering.
- Friendship and brotherhood among all peoples of the USSR, intolerance of national and racial hatred.
- Intolerance towards the enemies of communism, peace, and freedom of nations.
- Fraternal solidarity with the working people of all countries, and with all peoples.