disambiguation page. It lists works that share the same title. If an article link referred you here, please consider editing it to point directly to the intended page.
This is a |
- October, a poem by William Cullen Bryant. ("Ay, thou art welcome, heaven's delicious breath!")
- October, a poem by Florence Earle Coates. ("Sweet are the woodland notes").
- October, a poem by Paul Laurence Dunbar. ("October is the treasurer of the year,")
- October, a poem by Robert Frost. ("O hushed October morning mild,")
- October, a poem by Don Marquis. ("CEASE to call him sad and sober,")
- October (1917), a poem by Siegfried Sassoon.
- "October" in The New Student's Reference Work.
- "October" in 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.