Page:Fasti ecclesiae Anglicanae Vol.1 body of work.djvu/644
John Hassall, admitted 24th July 1604; afterwards dean of Norwich.
Francis Rowley, collated 23rd April 1606.
John Bridgman, collated 2Hth May ; admitted 3rd June 1616. He became bishop of Chester.
George Murrey, collated 30th Sept., and admitted 3rd Oct. 1623.
William Higgins, A.M., collated 13th May 1633 ; quitted it in 1636 for the precentorship.
James Fleetwood, S.T.P., collated 12th July, and in- stalled 9th Sept. 1 636. He became bishop of Wor- cester.
Edward Webster, B.D., admitted 15th June 1666. He died in 1689, and was succeeded by
Timothy Turner, A.M., collated 28th Sept. 1689 ; died 1720. On the death of Turner, this prebend was united to the bishopric.
William Burnell died possessed of this prebend in
1305. He was succeeded by Robert de Clipston, collated xii Cal. Julii (20th June)
1305, vice Burnell, deceased. Roger de Martival succeeded; collated xviii Cal. Feb.
(15th Jan.) 1305-6. He became bishop of Sahsbury. Robert de Harwedon, 29th Sept. 13 15. Harvey de Staunton, admitted xiii Cal. Nov. (20th
Oct.) 1316. John de Hustwayt, nth Nov. 1319. John de Kinardley, ix Cal. Mali (23rd April) 1322. Thomas de Clopton, admitted xvi Cal. Dec. (i6th Nov.)
1326. He exchanged it for Bishopshill with Peter de Northburgh, iiNon. April. (4th April) 1327. Robert de Baldock, archdeacon of Middlesex^ died
possessed of this stall in 13 27-.
70 Founded by bishop Meiland impropriation of Flixton, in the about the year 1 280, who en- county of Lancaster, dowed it with the advowson and