Page:Tracts for the Times Vol 1.djvu/12
This page has been validated.
- Thoughts on the Ministerial Commission, respectfully addressed to the Clergy.
- The Catholic Church.
- Thoughts respectfully addressed to the Clergy on alterations in the Liturgy.
- Adherence to the Apostolical Succession the safest Course.
- A short Address to his Brethren on the Nature and Constitution of the Church of Christ, and of the Branch of it established in England. By a Layman.
- The Present Obligation of Primitive Practice.
- The Episcopal Church Apostolical.
- The Gospel a Law of Liberty.
- On shortening the Church Service.
- Heads of a Week-day Lecture, delivered to a Country Congregation in ——shire.
- The Visible Church. Letters I. and II.
- Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
- Sunday Lessons.—The Principle of Selection.
- The Ember Days.
- On the Apostolical Succession of the English Church.
- The Ministerial Commission a Trust from Christ for the Benefit of his People.
- Thoughts on the Benefits of the System of Fasting enjoined by our Church.
- On Arguing concerning the Apostolical Succession.
- The same continued. Letter III.
- Mortification of the Flesh a Scripture Duty.
- The Athanasian Creed.
- The Faith and Obedience of Churchmen, the Strength of the Church.
- The Scripture View of the Apostolic Commission.
- Bishop Beveridge on the great Necessity and Advantage of Public Prayer.
- Bishop Beveridge on the Necessity and Advantage of frequent Communion.
- Bishop Cosin on the Doctrine of the Eucharist.
- The same continued.
- Christian Liberty; or, Why should we belong to the Church of England? By a Layman.
- The same continued.
- The Reformed Church.
- The Standing Ordinances of Religion.
- Primitive Episcopacy.
- Rites and Customs of the Church.
- The People's Interest in their Minister's Commission.
- Account of Religious Sects at present existing in England.
- Bishop Wilson's Form of Excommunication.
- Via Media.—No. I.
- Bishop Wilson's Form of receiving Penitents.
- Via Media.—No. II.
- Bishop Wilson's Meditations on his Sacred Office. No. 1.—Sunday.
- Length of the Public Service.
- Bishop Wilson's Meditations on his Sacred Office. No. 2.—Monday.
- The Grounds of our Faith.
- Bishop Wilson's Meditations on his Sacred Office. No. 3.—Tuesday.
RECORDS OF THE CHURCH.