Portal:Acts of the United States Congresses/Acts of the 88th United States Congress
|Acts of the 87th United States Congress||Acts of the United States Congress
Public Acts of the Eighty-eighth Congress
|Acts of the 89th United States Congress|
|The Eighty-eighth United States Congress was a meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, consisting of the United States Senate and the United States House of Representatives. It met from January 3, 1963 to January 3, 1965 at Washington, D.C..
- Public Law 88-6: An Act to proclaim Sir Winston Churchill an honorary citizen of the United States of America
- Public Law 88-206: Clean Air Act
- Public Law 88-352: Civil Rights Act of 1964
- Public Law 88-408: Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
- Public Law 88-452: Economic Opportunity Act of 1964
- Public Law 88-525: Food Stamp Act of 1964
- Public Law 88-577: Wilderness Act
- Public Laws 186 thru 666 for the 88th Congress, Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum Online Resources.