- What is Property?, 1840 by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
- Law and Authority, 1886 by Peter Kropotkin
- The Principles of Anarchism, 1890s by Lucy Parsons
- The Kingdom of God is Within You, 1894 by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Constance Garnett
- The Conquest of Bread, 1906 by Peter Kropotkin
- Anarchism and Other Essays, 1911 by Emma Goldman
- Now and After: The ABC of Communist Anarchism, 1929 by Alexander Berkman
- Life of Malatesta, 1936 and 1951 by Luigi Fabbri, translated by Adam Roses Wight and Wikisource
- The Autobiography of a Catholic Anarchist, 1954 by Ammon Hennacy
- Minimanual of the Urban Guerrilla, 1969 by Carlos Marighella
- Days of War, Nights of Love–Crimethink for Beginners, 2001 by the anarchist collective CrimethInc.
Statements in court
- Address of August Spies, 1885 by August Vincent Theodore Spies
- Bartolomeo Vanzetti's Speech to the Court, 1927 by Bartolomeo Vanzetti
- Mother Earth, March 1906 to August 1917
- “Anarchist,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Anarchism” by Peter Kropotkin in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Anarchy,” by Thomas Joseph Campbell in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Anarchism,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- Portal:Economic history and conditions
- Portal:Industrial Workers of the World
- Subclass HX on Project Gutenberg (nb: This includes the subjects Communism and Anarchism in addition to Socialism)