|Class H - Social Sciences||Anarchism|
|state undesirable, unnecessary, and harmful, and instead promotes a stateless society, or anarchy. Anarchists seek to diminish or even abolish authority in the conduct of human relations, but widely disagree on what additional criteria are essential to anarchism. According to The Oxford Companion to Philosophy, "there is no single defining position that all anarchists hold, and those considered anarchists at best share a certain family resemblance."— Excerpted from Anarchism on Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.Anarchism is a political philosophy which considers the|
- What is Property?, 1840 by Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
- Law and Authority, 1886 by Peter Kropotkin
- The Principles of Anarchism, 1890s by Lucy Parsons
- The Kingdom of God is Within You, 1894 by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Constance Garnett
- The Conquest of Bread, 1906 by Peter Kropotkin
- Anarchism and Other Essays, 1911 by Emma Goldman
- Now and After: The ABC of Communist Anarchism, 1929 by Alexander Berkman
- Life of Malatesta, 1936 and 1951 by Luigi Fabbri, translated by Adam Roses Wight and Wikisource
- The Autobiography of a Catholic Anarchist, 1954 by Ammon Hennacy
- Minimanual of the Urban Guerrilla, 1969 by Carlos Marighella
- Days of War, Nights of Love–Crimethink for Beginners, 2001 by the anarchist collective CrimethInc.
Statements in court
- Address of August Spies, 1885 by August Vincent Theodore Spies
- Bartolomeo Vanzetti's Speech to the Court, 1927 by Bartolomeo Vanzetti
- Mother Earth, March 1906 to August 1917
- “Anarchist,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Anarchism” by Peter Kropotkin in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Anarchy,” by Thomas Joseph Campbell in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Anarchism,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- Portal:Economic history and conditions
- Portal:Industrial Workers of the World
- Subclass HX on Project Gutenberg (nb: This includes the subjects Communism and Anarchism in addition to Socialism)