| Class Q - Science
Subclass K - Botany
|This page links to documents related to the plant species Banksia prionotes (commonly known as Acorn Banksia or Orange Banksia).|
- Lindley, John (1839) "A sketch of the vegetation of the Swan River Colony", Appendix to the first twenty three volumes of Edwards's Botanical Register.
- Banksia prionotes published on page 34.
- Meissner, Carl (1845) "Banksia" in Lehmann, Johann Georg Christian and Preiss, Ludwig, Plantae Preissianae sive Enumeratio plantarum quas in Australasia occidentali et meridionali-occidentali annis 1838-1841 1
- Banksia prionotes described on page 584.
- Meissner, Carl (1856) "Banksia" in de Candolle, A. P. (ed) Prodromus systematis naturalis regni vegetabilis 14 (Latin)
- Banksia prionotes described on page 459;
- Kuntze, Otto (1891), Revisio Generum Plantarum 2
- Banksia prionotes transferred into Sirmuellera as Sirmuellera prionotes on page 582. This is no longer upheld.