|Class E - States of the United States||Connecticut|
|Works related to Connecticut, a state of the United States.|
- Fundamental Orders (14 January 1639)
- Government of New Haven Colony (1643)
- Charter of Connecticut (1662)
- Connecticut Constitution
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (January 9, 1788)
- Answer to the Virginia Resolutions of 1798 (May 1799)
- “Connecticut” by W. G. Abbot in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1878.
- “Connecticut” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Connecticut,” by James Henry Webb in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Connecticut (State),” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Ralph Henry Gabriel, “Connecticut,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.