|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents related to the nation of Denmark.|
- The Danish History, by Saxo Grammaticus
- Statesman's Year-Book 1871/Denmark (1871)
- Popular Science Monthly/Volume 47/May 1895/Archaeology in Denmark (1895)
- Economic Development in Denmark Before and During the World War (1922) by Harald Westergaard
- Rural Denmark and Its Schools (1915) by Harold Waldstein Foght
- Denmark and Germany (1864) by Benjamin Disraeli
- Letters Written during a Short Residence in Sweden, Norway, and Denmark (1796) by Mary Wollstonecraft
- A Survey of Danish Literature (1852) by Anne Bushby
- "Denmark," in the CIA World Fact Book, 2004.
- “Denmark,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Denmark” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Denmark,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.