| Class Q - Science
Subclass K - Botany
|This page links to documents related to the plant species Eucalyptus obliqua commonly known as Australian Oak, Brown Top, Brown Top Stringbark, Messmate, Messmate Stringybark, Stringybark and Tasmanian Oak.|
- L'Heritier de Brutelle, Charles Louis (1792), Sertum Anglicum
- Eucalyptus obliqua first described on page 18, and figured on plate 20.
- Smith, James Edward (1793), A specimen of the botany of New Holland
- Eucalyptus obliqua described on page 43;
- de Candolle, Augustin Pyramus (ed) (1828), Prodromus Systematis Naturalis Regni Vegetabilis 3
- Eucalyptus pallens, now a synonym of Eucalyptus obliqua, described on page 219.