|Class E - States of the United States||Maine|
|Works related to the United States of America state of Maine.|
- Conference committee report on the Missouri Compromise, 1820
- "Experiments with the Jumpers of Maine", by George Miller Beard in Popular Science Monthly Volume 18, December 1880
- “Maine (state)” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Maine (state)” by Joshua L. Chamberlain in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Maine” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Maine,” by Peter Charles Keegan in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Maine (State),” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Kenneth Charles Morton Sills, “Maine,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.