|Class E - States of the United States||Massachusetts|
|Category:Massachusetts.Works related to Massachusetts, a state in the United States. See also|
- Oath of a Freeman (1631, 1634)
- Sheffield Declaration or Sheffield Resolves (1773)
- Constitution (1780)
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (February 6, 1788)
- Answer to the Virginia Resolutions of 1798 (February 9, 1799)
- Good Newes from New England (1624)
- Slavery in Massachusetts (1854)
- Fiat Money and Currency Inflation, 1620 to 1789 (1898)
- Historic American Engineering Record - Boston Elevated Railway Company photographs and information (1980s)
- “Massachusetts” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Massachusetts” by Justin Winsor in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Massachusetts,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Massachusetts” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Massachusetts” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Massachusetts,” by Thomas F. Harrington in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Massachusetts,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Massachusetts” by Horace G. Wadlin in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Massachusetts,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Frederick Albert Cleveland, “Massachusetts,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.