|Class E - States of the United States||Michigan|
|Works related to Michigan, a state of the United States.|
- “Michigan” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Michigan” by C. K. Adams in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Michigan” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Michigan,” by Francis A. Stace in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Michigan,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Ulrich Bonnell Phillips, “Michigan,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.