|Class E - States of the United States||Missouri|
|Works related to Missouri, a state of the United States.|
- Missouri Ordinance of Secession
- Speeches by Carl Schurz, U.S. Senator from Missouri (March 1869 - March 1875)
- Constitution of the State of Missouri (1945)
- “Missouri” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “Missouri” by M. S. Snow in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Missouri” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Missouri,” by John L. Corley in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Missouri (State),” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Jonas Viles, “Missouri,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.