(Redirected from Portal:Native Americans)
|Top level portal for Class F: American History.|
- The Iroquois Constitution aka The Great Law of Peace
Discovery of America and early explorations
- Pre-Columbian Discovery of America in the Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)
- Amerigo Vespucci in the Catholic Encyclopedia (1913)
See also: Portal: Canada
Thirteen Colonies of North America
- Nanfan Treaty (1726)
- Portal:Mexican-American War
- Portal:Spanish-American War
- Portal:Chilean Coup
- Portal:United Nations Verification Mission in Guatemala
- Inter Caetera, 1493 by Alexander VI, translated by Frances Gardiner Davenport
- Brazilian and United States Slavery Compared, 1922 by Herbert B. Alexander
United States of America
Early United States of America
- Portal:American Revolution, the war between Kingdom of Great Britain and thirteen British colonies in North America, 1775–1783.
- Portal:Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions, political statements drafted in 1798 and 1799 in favor of states' rights.
- Treaty of Greenville (1795)
- Portal:War of 1812, the war between the United States of America and the British Empire, 1812 to 1815.
- Portal:Slavery in the United States, a legal institution prior to the country's foundation until the passage of the 13th amendment to the Constitution.
- Portal:World's Columbian Exposition
- Anti-Chinese Riots At Seattle (1911) by George Kinnear
- History of the United States 1801-09 (1890) by Henry Brooks Adams
- Boots and Saddles (1885) by Elizabeth Bacon Custer
- Buffalo Commercial/Buffalo Men at the Execution
- Butler Brothers
American Civil War
- Portal:American Civil War, the war between the secessionist Confederate States of America and the Union, 1861–1865.
- Portal:Confederate States of America, the secessionist nation formed out of the southern United States of America.
- Portal:Quantrill's Raid into Kansas, reports concerning incidents perpetrated by William Quantrill and his forces during the American Civil War.
- Portal:Samuel Mudd Documents, documents relating to Dr Samuel Mudd who was convicted for involvement in the assassination of Abraham Lincoln.
- Portal:Southern Historical Society, a society and publisher devoted to the history of the South in the civil war.
- Appeal of the Cherokee Nation
- Memorial of the Cherokees (1830)
- Aspects of the Indian Problem (1883) by Carl Schurz
- Constitution of the Cherokee Nation (1839)
- Indian Removal Act (1830)
- A Plea for the Indians (1881) by Carl Schurz, Nelson Appleton Miles, Richard Henry Pratt, and others
- Some Experiences with Indians (1897) by Carl Schurz
- Treaty of Mississinwas (1826)
- Treaty of Neah Bay (1825)
- Treaty with the Ottawa, etc. (1816)
- Treaty of Point Elliott (1855)
- Quinault Treaty (1855)
- Treaty of the Foot of the Rapids (1817)
- Portal:Panama Canal
- Portal:Philippine-American War
- Ballad of the Gruesome Twosome
- The Education of Henry Adams (1918) by Henry Brooks Adams
- Walter R. Taliaferro, WWI aviator
America in World War II
- US Army Campaigns of World War II Series by Charles R. Anderson
- World War II―Global Conflict in A Concise History of the U.S. Air Force (1997) by Stephen L. McFarland
- Welles declaration (1940) by Sumner Welles
- Pearl Harbor speech (1941) by Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Declaration of the Four Nations on General Security (1943)
American in the 1960s
- Portal:Guantanamo, the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay established in 2002.
- Class C: Sciences of History
- Class D: World History
- Class E: States of the United States
- Class I: Texts by Country