|Class E - States of the United States||New Hampshire|
|Works related to New Hampshire, a state of the United States.|
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (June 21, 1788)
- Answer to the Kentucky and Virginia Resolutions of 1798 (June 14, 1799)
- New Hampshire Constitution
- “New Hampshire” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “New Hampshire” by C. H. Hitchcock and J. K. Lord in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “New Hampshire” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “New Hampshire” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “New Hampshire,” by Chas. A. O'Connor in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “New Hampshire,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Edwin Julius Bartlett, “New Hampshire,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.