|Class E - States of the United States||New Jersey|
|Works related to New Jersey, a state of the United States.|
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (December 18, 1787)
- Constitutions of New Jersey
- 1927 New Jersey State Route renumbering
- 1953 New Jersey State Route renumbering
- New Jersey Statutes Annotated
- New Jersey Rules of Court
- “New Jersey” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “New Jersey” by George B. M‘Clellan in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “New Jersey” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “New Jersey” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “New Jersey,” by William J. Kearns in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “New Jersey,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- Austin Scott, “New Jersey,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.