|Class E - States of the United States||New Mexico|
|Works related to New Mexico, a state of the United States.|
- “New Mexico” by J. W. Hawes in The American Cyclopædia, 1879.
- “New Mexico” by L. Bradford Prince in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1884.
- “New Mexico” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “New Mexico” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “New Mexico,” by Aurelio M. Espinosa in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “New Mexico,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- “New Mexico,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.