|Class E - States of the United States||North Carolina|
|This page links to documents of historical importance related to North Carolina, in the United States.|
State Documents 
- Charlottetown Resolves (1775)
- North Carolina Constitution
- Ratification of the Constitution of the United States (November 21, 1789)
- North Carolina Ordinance of Secession (1861)
- North Carolina v. Alford (1970)
- “North Carolina,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “North Carolina,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Newbern” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Witchcraft in North Carolina, 1919