|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents of historical importance related to the nation of Pakistan.|
- Now or Never; Are We to Live or Perish Forever?, 1933 by Choudhary Rahmat Ali
- The History Of Reigning Family Of Lahore, 1847 by G. Carmichael Smyth
- Thoughts On Pakistan, 1941 by B. R. Ambedkar
- Karachi Agreement, March 1949.
Frontier province 
- Grammar and Vocabulary of Waziri Pashto, 1902 by John Gordon Lorimer
- From the Black Mountain to Wazirista, 1912 by Harold Carmichael Wylly
- Operations in Waziristan, 1919-1920, 1921
National songs 
- Qaumi Tarana, the national anthem of Pakistan, officially adopted in 1954.