|Class Q - Science
Subclass K - Botany
|This page links to documents related to the plant species Synaphea spinulosa.|
- Burman, Nicolaas Laurens (1768), Flora Indica. (Dutch)
- Synaphea spinulosa wrongly described as a fern on page 23, and given the name Polypodium spinulosum; figured in plate 67, figure 1. This is the first ever scientific description and naming of an Australian endemic plant species.
- Brown, Robert (1810), "On the Proteaceae of Jussieu" in Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 10
- Polypodium spinulosum determined to be a synonym of Synaphea petiolaris on page 156.
- Merrill, Elmer Drew (1919). "On the identity of Polypodium spinulosum Burm.f." in Proceedings of the Linnean Society of New South Wales 44: 353–354.
- Polypodium spinulosum transferred into Synaphea as Synaphea spinulosa on pages 353–354.