|Class I - Texts by Country
Subclass N - Nations
|This page links to documents of historical importance related to the nation of Venezuela.|
- Patriotism, or Peace?, 1896 by Leo Tolstoy, translated by Nathan Haskell Dole, regarding a dispute about Venezuela between the United States and United Kingdom
- Address to the United Nations General Assembly (Chávez, 2006-09-20)
- “Spire, Georg von,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., ..
- “Hutten, Philip von,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., ..
- “Hutten, Philipp von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Caracas Commitment by First Latin American Meeting of the Encounter of Recovered Companies
- Alma Llanera, unofficial second national anthem
- La Amistad De Rues, 1820 by Joseph Story and the United States Supreme Court, appeal from the District Court of Louisiana regarding a ship captured by the Venezuelan privateer La Guerriere
- Borgmeyer v. Idler, 1895 by Melville Fuller and the United States Supreme Court,
- “Venezuela,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913..
- “Venezuela,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914..
- "Venezuela," in the CIA World Fact Book, 2004.