|Class E - States of the United States||Vermont|
|Works related to Vermont, a state of the United States.|
- Constitution of the State of Vermont (as established July 9, 1793, with amendments through November 5, 2002)
- Answer to the Virginia Resolutions of 1798 (October 30, 1799)
- Portal:Vermont General Assembly
- “Vermont” by J. E. Goodrich in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1888.
- “Vermont” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “Vermont” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Vermont,” by Thos. W. Maloney in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Vermont,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- George G. Groat, “Vermont,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.