|Class E - States of the United States||West Virginia|
|Works related to West Virginia, a state of the United States.|
- “West Virginia” by Eaton S. Drone in The American Cyclopædia, 1879
- “West Virginia” by John E. Kenna in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1888.
- “West Virginia” in The Nuttall Encyclopædia by James Wood, London: Frederick Warne and Co., Ltd., 1907.
- “West Virginia,” by Frank A. McMahon in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “West Virginia,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
- James Morton Callahan, “West Virginia,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.