Department of Defense, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations to Address Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico, and Pandemic Influenza Act, 2006
(Redirected from Public Law 109-148)
Making appropriations for the Department of Defense for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2006, and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
|DIVISION A||−||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE APPROPRIATIONS ACT, 2006|
|DIVISION B||−||EMERGENCY SUPPLEMENTAL APPROPRIATIONS TO ADDRESS HURRICANES IN THE GULF OF MEXICO AND PANDEMIC INFLUENZA, 2006|
|DIVISION C||−||PUBLIC READINESS AND EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS ACT|
- This Act may be cited as the ``Department of Defense, Emergency Supplemental Appropriations to Address Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico, and Pandemic Influenza Act, 2006´´.
Approved December 30, 2005.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 109-141 (Comm. on Appropriations).
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 151 (2005):
- June 20, considered and passed House.
- Sept. 29, 30, Oct. 3-7, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Dec. 19, House agreed to conference report.
- Dec. 21, Senate agreed to conference report.
- WEEKLY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS, Vol. 41 (2005):
- Dec. 30, Presidential statement.