Public Law 110-4
| Public Law 110-4 |
|Pub.L. 110−4, 121 Stat. 7, enacted February 15, 2007.|
To provide for an additional temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 through July 31, 2007, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. ADDITIONAL TEMPORARY EXTENSION OF AUTHORIZATION OF PROGRAMS UNDER THE SMALL BUSINESS ACT AND THE SMALL BUSINESS INVESTMENT ACT OF 1958.
- (a) In General.—
- (b) Effective Date.—
- The amendment made by subsection (a) shall take effect on February 2, 2007.
Approved February 15, 2007.
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 153 (2007):
- Jan. 7, considered and passed House.
- Feb. 1, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Feb. 7, House concurred in Senate amendments.