Public Law 110-46
| Public Law 110-46 |
…the `Robert E. Coyle United States Courthouse’
|Pub.L. 110−46, 121 Stat. 240, S. 801, enacted July 5, 2007.|
To designate a United States courthouse located in Fresno, California, as the `Robert E. Coyle United States Courthouse’.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. DESIGNATION.
- The United States courthouse bordered by O Street, P Street, Tulare Street, and Capitol Street in Fresno, California, shall be known and designated as the `Robert E. Coyle United States Courthouse’.
SEC. 2. REFERENCES.
- Any reference in a law, map, regulation, document, paper, or other record of the United States to the United States courthouse referred to in Section 1 shall be deemed to be a reference to the `Robert E. Coyle United States Courthouse’.
Approved July 5, 2007.
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 153 (2007):
- Apr. 10, considered and passed Senate.
- June 25, considered and passed House.
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it is a work of the United States federal government (see 17 U.S.C. 105).|