Public Law 111-22
To prevent mortgage foreclosures and enhance mortgage credit availability.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
Approved May 20, 2009.
- S. 896, (H.R. 1106)
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- May 6, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- May 19, considered and passed House, amended.
- May 19, Senate agreed to the House amendment by Unanimous Consent.
- DAILY COMPILATION OF PRESIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS (2009):
- May 20, Presidential remarks.
- Federal Housing Enterprises Financial Safety and Soundness Act of 1992
- Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act