Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010
(Redirected from Public Law 111-85)
Making appropriations for energy and water development and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010,
and for other purposes.
- Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
- That the following sums are appropriated, out of any money in the Treasury not otherwise appropriated, for energy and water development and related agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2010, and for other purposes, namely:
Table of Contents 
|TITLE I||−||CORPS OF ENGINEERS − CIVIL — DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY|
|TITLE II||−||DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR|
|TITLE III||−||DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY|
|TITLE IV||−||INDEPENDENT AGENCIES|
|TITLE V||−||GENERAL PROVISIONS|
- This Act may be cited as the ``Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010´´.
Approved October 28, 2009.
- Note: A Table of Contents was not provided in the original text; an abbreviated one has been added here strictly for navigational and editorial purposes. In the orginal text, Title I came immediately after the Enacting Clause.
- HOUSE REPORTS:
- SENATE REPORTS:
- No. 111-45 accompanying S. 1436 (Comm. on Appropriations)
- CONGRESSIONAL RECORD, Vol. 155 (2009):
- July 17, considered and passed House.
- July 29, considered and passed Senate, amended.
- Sept. 30, Conference report filed.
- Oct. 1, House agreed to conference report.
- Oct. 15, Senate agreed to conference report.