Real Soldiers of Fortune
|Real Soldiers of Fortune (1906)
|Winston Churchill (later became British Prime Minister) and Frederick Russell Burnham (later became the father of the international Scouting movement).First published in 1906. Perhaps the earliest biographic sketches of|
Table of Contents
- Major-General Henry Ronald Douglas Maciver
- Baron James Harden-Hickey
- Winston Spencer Churchill
- Captain Philo Norton McGiffin
- General William Walker, the King of the Filibusters
- Major Burnham, Chief of Scouts
|This work is in the public domain in the United States because it was published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1916, so this work is also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. This work may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.