The Rubaiyat of Omar Khayyam
(Redirected from Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám)
Edward FitzGerald's translations
- First Edition
- Second Edition
- Third Edition
- Fourth Edition
- Fifth Edition
- Quatrains of Omar Khayyám (1883), containing 500 quatrains.
- The Roubayyat bi Omar Khayyam the Scots translation, being translated.
- Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám, translation by Richard Le Gallienne
- What is the benefit of our arrival and departure? (Literal)
- The Rose said: “Oh, my most radiant beauty (Rumer/Smirnov)
- What do you mean to the world? – Nothing! (Rumer/Smirnov)
- Khayyam Summary at groups.dcs
- The Rubaiyat By Omar Khayyam at The University of Adelaide Library.
- Rubaiyat of Khayyam by Edward FitzGerald
- The Rubaiyat of Hayyam by Wallace Irwin at Gutenberg Project
- The Rubaiyat and Paramahansa Yogananda's Commentary
- The Rubaiyat of Hayyam in Farsi, German and English with literal translations and explanations